defective decserver 700's and DSRVH's - VMS

This is a discussion on defective decserver 700's and DSRVH's - VMS ; I really need a large quantity of decservers so if you have any defective ones please let me know. I am willing to pay a fair price, dead or alive!...

  1. defective decserver 700's and DSRVH's

    I really need a large quantity of decservers so if you have any
    defective ones please let me know. I am willing to pay a fair price,
    dead or alive!

  2. Re: defective decserver 700's and DSRVH's

    Doug Griffin wrote:

    > I really need a large quantity of decservers so if you have any
    > defective ones please let me know. I am willing to pay a fair price,
    > dead or alive!

    Consider posting to:

    comp.os.vms
    comp.sys.dec