Re: still not convinced global warming a hoax? - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: still not convinced global warming a hoax? - VMS ; From: ultradwc@gmail.com > a generation in the bible is 40, 70 or 80 years ... I'm sure that it is. Just as everything there means whatever you need it to mean at the moment. > [...] ... we ARE in ...

  1. Re: still not convinced global warming a hoax?

    From: ultradwc@gmail.com

    > a generation in the bible is 40, 70 or 80 years ...

    I'm sure that it is. Just as everything there means whatever you
    need it to mean at the moment.

    > [...] ... we ARE in the last days ...

    When you get a firm date, please let us know. Until then could you
    _PLEASE_ take this drool to some more appropriate forum? (_Any_ other
    one will do in a pinch.)

    > the world because of abandoning Gods laws is going down
    > the toilet ...

    Yeah, and proper use of capital letters and apostrophes (or is that
    apostrophe's?) has led the way.

    Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-org
    382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
    Saint Paul MN 55105-2547

  2. Re: still not convinced global warming a hoax?

    re: Boob's discussion on the second coming.

    The day of recknoning has come already. It was June 25 2001. :-)

+ Reply to Thread