In article ,
Ron Johnson wrote:

> On 10/05/07 21:35, David J Dachtera wrote:
> > JF Mezei wrote:

> > Can PPTs be hacked? Probably, but that was likely not the case in this
> > instance. Likely as not, the speaker forgot about WhineBloze's
> > eagerness to "help" the user...

> I'm sure that GNOME & KDE can be configured for similar "generosity".

It's been a while, but when I was running Gnome/KDE, I had the Explorer
set up to display thumbnails of photos i found in a folder. It generated
the thumbnails itself (as I discovered when backing the thing up once -
I grabbed the thumbnails instead of the full size photos and lost some
good pics).

--
Paul Sture

Sue's OpenVMS bookmarks: