Malcolm

As you no doubt know, the DS20 and DS20e Main Logic boards are physically
identical (the on board SCSI is switched off on the DS20) but apart from
that they function the same.
With that in mind, why not install a 2Gb Fiberchannel card in the DS20
It is not supported methinks, but I know they work perfectly well - my guess
is they were not supported because the old style DS20 was phased out for the
better box style of the DS20e

DT