IDR with IBM xSeries server - Veritas

This is a discussion on IDR with IBM xSeries server - Veritas ; Hi, Anyone encounter problem when try to install NIC (Broadcom NetXtreme II) during the restoration process where you select the option to restore from remote media server? I'm using IBM xSeries 3650 server... Thanks in advance....

  1. IDR with IBM xSeries server

    Hi,

    Anyone encounter problem when try to install NIC (Broadcom NetXtreme II)
    during the restoration process where you select the option to restore from
    remote media server?

    I'm using IBM xSeries 3650 server...

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: IDR with IBM xSeries server

    Hi Steve,

    I did it once and had no problems.

    cheers

    "Steve" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone encounter problem when try to install NIC (Broadcom NetXtreme II)
    > during the restoration process where you select the option to restore from
    > remote media server?
    >
    > I'm using IBM xSeries 3650 server...
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread