forgot the password tape!! - Veritas

This is a discussion on forgot the password tape!! - Veritas ; hi, We have a big problem!!! We need restore a backup tape but we donīt remenber de password tape!!! What can we do?? We have all data there!!! Is there any solution??? PLEASE HELP ME...

  1. forgot the password tape!!

    hi,
    We have a big problem!!! We need restore a backup tape but we donīt remenber
    de password tape!!! What can we do?? We have all data there!!!

    Is there any solution??? PLEASE HELP ME

  2. Re: forgot the password tape!!

    You will never find an answer... call support
    "Nuria" wrote in message news:43f5a5fd@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > hi,
    > We have a big problem!!! We need restore a backup tape but we donīt

    remenber
    > de password tape!!! What can we do?? We have all data there!!!
    >
    > Is there any solution??? PLEASE HELP ME

  3. Re: forgot the password tape!!

    try using advanced bkf repair to pull the files off and dig into the .bkf
    structure

    "Nuria" wrote:

    >hi,
    >We have a big problem!!! We need restore a backup tape but we donīt remenber
    >de password tape!!! What can we do?? We have all data there!!!
    >
    >Is there any solution??? PLEASE HELP ME

+ Reply to Thread