Hello all,

We have problem running and IDR on our machine with following error.

"The recovery application C:\NTDR.TMP\system32\asr_pfu.exe /restore /sifpath=C:\NTDR.TMP\repair\asr.sif
returned an error code 0x2. Since this indicates an unrecoverable error,
Automated System Recovery (ASR) cannot continue on this machine."

We are using Windows 2003 for our Backup Media Server and using Veritas Backup
Exec 9.1 Rev.4691.

There is a solution available for such error message, however, it is for
NetBackup..

Is there anyone who is able to tell me how to fix this error ?

Thank you all.

Regards,
Anggoro