IDR - Veritas

This is a discussion on IDR - Veritas ; I am using backup exec v9.1 rev4691 on windows 2000 server . IDR is installed on base server. The full backup has been created in tapes and *.dr file copied to the floppy disk . When I restore the server ...

  1. IDR

    I am using backup exec v9.1 rev4691 on windows 2000 server . IDR is installed
    on base server. The full backup has been created in tapes and *.dr file copied
    to the floppy disk . When I restore the server from the IDR I don’t see backup
    .That to make . Somebody has an idée

    regards

  2. Re: IDR

    "chris" wrote:

    What do you mean .? I don't see back up.? Have you seen the available IDR
    set ? do you restore it from network/local.

    Please give more information, perhaps I can help you out..

    Regards,
    AG

    >I am using backup exec v9.1 rev4691 on windows 2000 server . IDR is installed
    >on base server. The full backup has been created in tapes and *.dr file

    copied
    >to the floppy disk . When I restore the server from the IDR I don’t see

    backup
    >.That to make . Somebody has an idée
    >
    >regards

+ Reply to Thread