During the test of IDR I boot he system with the CD, go though everything and the backup job starts on the media server.

It sits there for about 5 minutes with zero bytes restored and the job fails with this message:
"Unable to attach to one of the drives."

Any idea on what is happening?

One thing that I think is strange is although I see two sets to restore on the IDR system and it says it is going to restore those two sets the C: drive and the system state, when I take a look at the selections of the restore job that IDR created it only selects the C: drive.

Does the system state need to be restored first?

Robert Alexander
robert.alexander@cca-audit.com