I am using Veritas Backup Exec for Windows Servers, Version
9.1 Rev. 4691 SP1 running on Proliant 3000 NT Server 4.0 SP6a.

I have 2 tape devices.

One HP DAT72 reported as HP C7438A under Control Panel.Tape Devices.Devices
and one Sony SDT-9000 12GB/24GB reported as COMPAC SDT-9000 under Control
Panel.Tape Devices.Devices

Veritas Backup Exec Device Configuration Wizard detect COMPAQ 1(Port:2, Bus:0,
Target ID:5, Lun:0) that is my SDT-9000 but I cannot figured out how to install
my COMPAQ 0(Port:2, Bus:0, Target ID:6, Lun:0) that is my HP DAT72

I have detected Event ID:7026 "The following boot-start or system-start driver
failed to load: hpdat" after reboot from "VERITAS Device Driver Installer"
use VERITAS tape drivers for all tape devices selected.

Thanks,
Armando