Test Intelligent Disaster Recovery? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Test Intelligent Disaster Recovery? - Veritas ; How can I install the IDR to test it? There is no menu-item to install it in the installing routine of veritas backup exec 9.x? Thank you in advance, Best regards Udo....

  1. Test Intelligent Disaster Recovery?

    How can I install the IDR to test it? There is no menu-item to install it
    in the
    installing routine of veritas backup exec 9.x?
    Thank you in advance,

    Best regards Udo.

  2. Re: Test Intelligent Disaster Recovery?

    You need serial number for IDR to install it under EXTRAS -> INSTALLATION

    chris

    "Udo" wrote:

    >How can I install the IDR to test it? There is no menu-item to install it
    >in the
    >installing routine of veritas backup exec 9.x?
    >Thank you in advance,
    >
    >Best regards Udo.

+ Reply to Thread