Hi,

My server is HP Netserver LC3, using AIC 7880 scsi attach with HP DAT 72
External Tape Driver, After win2000 setup, I install the HP's tape driver
from CD and it works with Backup Exec 9.0 at the same server

So I run a full backup and create a bootable cd with IDR, then I restart
server and try the CD, which stop at the point "Requested Device not found"

So I restart the server and run the IDR again to the point "Window 2000 Setup"
screen, press "F6", then "S" to install the driver manually, but I was asked
to provide a "txtsetup.oem" file, which did not come with HP's driver cd?
anyone can help with this problem?

I checked my AIC 7880 scsi is supported with win2000, as well as the HP Dat
72 is supported with Backup Exec 9. I though Backup Exec will include all
those drivers in the IDR bootable CD

Please help