IDR Testing - Veritas

This is a discussion on IDR Testing - Veritas ; Hi There, We are running a Testing IDR restore on WIndows 2000 Advance Server. We use HP OBDR Tape to boot up the server, the server runs well in text mode Setup, when entering GUI mode of setup, Setup ask ...

  1. IDR Testing

    Hi There,

    We are running a Testing IDR restore on WIndows 2000 Advance Server. We use
    HP OBDR Tape to boot up the server, the server runs well in text mode Setup,
    when entering GUI mode of setup, Setup ask me for WIndows 2000 Advance
    Server CD, we insert the cd but no helps, it just keeping asking me the cd.
    ANy ideas? Thanks.

  2. Re: IDR Testing

    John Tsui wrote:

    > when entering GUI mode of setup, Setup ask me for WIndows 2000 Advance
    > Server CD, we insert the cd but no helps, it just keeping asking me the cd.
    > ANy ideas? Thanks.

    Is it the same exact same CD that was used to build the server in the
    first place?

    --
    Gerry Hickman (London UK)

+ Reply to Thread