I'm using BUEX 8.5 in a small business environment. Where should I be
looking for server disaster recovery: IDR option, BareMetal or
Ghost/DriveImage followed by BUEX file deltas?

Also with respect to workstation/client BU, I know that BUEX has
workstation agents for W9x. Do these agents get the current/latest
user.dat/system.dat(registry) from the clients computers; is there an open
file
problem here? What is the optimal(choices) disaster recovery
strategy/techniques
for workstations? I was thinking of taking a Ghost image of each
workstation
and then keeping BUEX deltas from the date & time of the Ghost image but
that
only works if BUEX W9x agent gets the latest registry etc. form the
workstations??