Image error: Set Terminator Volume bad version or value - Veritas

This is a discussion on Image error: Set Terminator Volume bad version or value - Veritas ; Hi guys, I get this error when I try to create an Image with IDR: Set Terminator Volume bad version or value. My Win2k is a PRO version and is a US english version. My regional settings are English US. ...

  1. Image error: Set Terminator Volume bad version or value

    Hi guys,

    I get this error when I try to create an Image with IDR: Set Terminator Volume
    bad version or value.

    My Win2k is a PRO version and is a US english version. My regional settings
    are English US.

    Can anyone tell me why I canīt create this image?? The CD is an ISO9660 CD.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Image error: Set Terminator Volume bad version or value

    Did you ever figure this out I am getting the same error.

    thanks for any help
    eric

  3. Re: Image error: Set Terminator Volume bad version or value

    "Eric " wrote:

    >Did you ever figure this out I am getting the same error.
    >
    >thanks for any help
    >eric

    Hi Eric,
    Yes I struggled with this one for a while.
    I had created a bootable w2k3 CD created from downloaded ISO image and I
    created the CD using an article that tells you how using Nero Burning Rom
    5.5.
    The CD booted and I had built several servers from it with no problem.
    It just would not allow ISO image to be creted by IDR wizard and I got that
    error message. I investigated the format of CDs and realised that it was
    definitely the format of my CD that it did not like, but what was wrong I
    could not tell.
    I eventually bought a pukka MS Volume license Media kit and hey presto I
    was able to create the image. This created ISO file on my laptop where the
    CD burner is, then had to use Nero Express using option 'create CD from disk
    image or saved project'. This created bootable CD with i386 folder and either
    2 0r 4 other files depending whether you selected include ASR disk on CD
    or not when running the IDR wizard.
    I am now struggling with backing up and restoring server on another subnet
    but I am making progress.

    Hope this helps
    Cheers
    Steve