IDR Bootable CD for Netware using Nero CD software - Veritas

This is a discussion on IDR Bootable CD for Netware using Nero CD software - Veritas ; Has anyone successfully used Nero CD software to create a Netware Bootable CD using the BEDRCD.ISO bootable image file? Have tried "File" | "Burn Image" but just end up with an unreadable CD....

  1. IDR Bootable CD for Netware using Nero CD software

    Has anyone successfully used Nero CD software to create a Netware Bootable
    CD using the BEDRCD.ISO bootable image file? Have tried "File" | "Burn Image"
    but just end up with an unreadable CD.

  2. Re: IDR Bootable CD for Netware using Nero CD software

    "G Skerman" wrote:

    >Has anyone successfully used Nero CD software to create a Netware Bootable
    >CD using the BEDRCD.ISO bootable image file? Have tried "File" | "Burn Image"
    >but just end up with an unreadable CD.

    Hi!

    I actually have the same problem -have you found a
    solution in the mean time? I would be happy for a hint :-)

    greetings from germany
    Carsten

+ Reply to Thread