After reformat and install, Recovery wizard is grayed out - Veritas

This is a discussion on After reformat and install, Recovery wizard is grayed out - Veritas ; I have seen this question ask a few times but no answer. After formating my hard drive and reinstalling Backup Exec 4.2 tthe recovery wizard is grayed out and I cannot make a recovery set. Hope someone can help as ...

  1. After reformat and install, Recovery wizard is grayed out

    I have seen this question ask a few times but no answer.
    After formating my hard drive and reinstalling Backup Exec
    4.2 tthe recovery wizard is grayed out and I cannot make a
    recovery set. Hope someone can help as Veritas no longer
    supports this version.

    Thanks
    Eddie

  2. Re: After reformat and install, Recovery wizard is grayed out

    You are using Backup Exec Desktop edition. That is a different forum.

    "Eddie Gammon" wrote in message

    > I have seen this question ask a few times but no answer.
    > After formating my hard drive and reinstalling Backup Exec
    > 4.2 tthe recovery wizard is grayed out and I cannot make a
    > recovery set. Hope someone can help as Veritas no longer
    > supports this version.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Eddie

+ Reply to Thread