IS IDR an addon to BENT 7.3? How do I get it? I need it TODAY! - Veritas

This is a discussion on IS IDR an addon to BENT 7.3? How do I get it? I need it TODAY! - Veritas ; Please excuse my ignorance. I am trying to install a new disk drive and was going to use Back up exec for NT version 7.3. Read the book (really) and thought that the IDR came with. NOT. Veritas help said ...

  1. IS IDR an addon to BENT 7.3? How do I get it? I need it TODAY!

    Please excuse my ignorance. I am trying to install a new disk drive and was
    going to use Back up exec for NT version 7.3. Read the book (really) and
    thought that the IDR came with. NOT. Veritas help said to just bypass the
    serial number and use the 60 day trial but it is not on the list of options.
    HELP?? My system is down.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: IS IDR an addon to BENT 7.3? How do I get it? I need it TODAY!

    too late....

    IDR is done prior to crash. It's a preventative system. Hope you had a
    good backup and at least some Emergency Repair Disks.

    I guess you made it!

    "Peg Crawford" wrote:

    >Please excuse my ignorance. I am trying to install a new disk drive and

    was
    >going to use Back up exec for NT version 7.3. Read the book (really) and
    >thought that the IDR came with. NOT. Veritas help said to just bypass

    the
    >serial number and use the 60 day trial but it is not on the list of options.
    > HELP?? My system is down.
    >
    >Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread