I have recently bought an ATAPI Seagate Travan 20GB drive which came with
Backup Exec version 4.2.1. I have having trouble testing my disaster
recovery set. When it tries to load the recovery program off the 2nd disk it
fails due to a missing ASPI driver, which is only supposed to be needed for
a SCSI device. However, the tape drive is attached to a PROMISE Ultra66 IDE
controller card which appears in my System Properties display under 'SCSI
Controllers'. I have tried including driver files PU66VSD.VXD and
ULTRA66.MPD in the DR creation, but they do not help. Do you have any ideas?

Tony Marston