Restoring Server using IDR - Veritas

This is a discussion on Restoring Server using IDR - Veritas ; After reinstalling one of our Windows 2000 server using IDR it asks you to reload the data from a tape which the system finds. But when it trys to reload the System State it fails saying unable to attach to ...

  1. Restoring Server using IDR

    After reinstalling one of our Windows 2000 server using IDR it asks you to
    reload the data from a tape which the system finds. But when it trys to
    reload the System State it fails saying unable to attach to device.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    Dan

  2. Re: Restoring Server using IDR

    I also have had the same problem.

    Daniel Wood wrote:

    > After reinstalling one of our Windows 2000 server using IDR it asks you to
    > reload the data from a tape which the system finds. But when it trys to
    > reload the System State it fails saying unable to attach to device.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Dan

+ Reply to Thread