IDR CD-boot - No NTLDR - Veritas

This is a discussion on IDR CD-boot - No NTLDR - Veritas ; Hi. I have made the ISO image for a remote IDR w2k server. I have burned it with Easy CD Creator only with the File/Open command and did not use any floppy with boot-files. The remote server can boot from ...

  1. IDR CD-boot - No NTLDR

    Hi.
    I have made the ISO image for a remote IDR w2k server. I have burned it with
    Easy CD Creator only with the File/Open command and did not use any floppy
    with boot-files.
    The remote server can boot from the CD and it starts the IDR messages, but
    then it says missing NTLDR and I386.
    Anyone have any clues of what I did wrong ?

    /Jan

  2. Re: IDR CD-boot - No NTLDR

    "Jan Conradsen" wrote:
    >Hi.
    >I have made the ISO image for a remote IDR w2k server. I have burned it

    with
    >Easy CD Creator only with the File/Open command and did not use any floppy
    >with boot-files.
    >The remote server can boot from the CD and it starts the IDR messages,

    but
    >then it says missing NTLDR and I386.
    >Anyone have any clues of what I did wrong ?
    >
    >/Jan

    This is an oldie, but I have the same problem .... anyone?

    Jorgen

+ Reply to Thread