Bootable CD for IDR for Win2K Server Edition using Nero CD software - Veritas

This is a discussion on Bootable CD for IDR for Win2K Server Edition using Nero CD software - Veritas ; I am having problems getting a bootable CD to work with BE8.5 for Win2K Server Edition and Disaster Recovery. I tried using Adaptec's CD software and it only caused havoc with Win2K Server Edition. I downloaded a copy of Nero. ...

  1. Bootable CD for IDR for Win2K Server Edition using Nero CD software

    I am having problems getting a bootable CD to work with BE8.5 for Win2K
    Server Edition and Disaster Recovery. I tried using Adaptec's CD software
    and it only caused havoc with Win2K Server Edition. I downloaded a copy of
    Nero. Can I use Nero to burn a bootable CD. Any help is appreciated.

  2. Re: Bootable CD for IDR for Win2K Server Edition using Nero CD software

    Yes you can
    Select New->bootabel CD and have a working bootdisk in drive a.
    Then place your files in the burning folder and go ahead.

    Olaf

    "Michael A. McKenney" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I am having problems getting a bootable CD to work with BE8.5 for Win2K
    > Server Edition and Disaster Recovery. I tried using Adaptec's CD

    software
    > and it only caused havoc with Win2K Server Edition. I downloaded a copy

    of
    > Nero. Can I use Nero to burn a bootable CD. Any help is appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread