DisasterRecoveryGrayedOut - Veritas

This is a discussion on DisasterRecoveryGrayedOut - Veritas ; Veritas Backup Exec ver. 4.2 Retail, Build D99 240b34A I have made several Disaster Recovery sets, and used one of them to restore after formatting hard drive. Ready to make another set and the Recovery Wizard is grayed out under ...

  1. DisasterRecoveryGrayedOut

    Veritas Backup Exec ver. 4.2 Retail,
    Build D99 240b34A
    I have made several Disaster Recovery sets, and used one of them to restore
    after formatting hard drive.
    Ready to make another set and the Recovery Wizard is grayed out under Tools.
    Removed and reinstalled Bkup Ex,, did not fix.
    Have I missed something?
    Nothing has changed except Brower, is now IE5.5

  2. Re: DisasterRecoveryGrayedOut

    Re: my post of Jan 16
    There was an additional change.
    Dell Service replaced CD-RW Sony with a LGold, instead of putting in another
    Sony..and I see that LGGod is not a supported drive.
    Is this what grays out the Recovery Wizard?
    Thanks
    van

+ Reply to Thread