Dose anyone can comment this? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Dose anyone can comment this? - Veritas ; Please provide me with some sophisticated solution - my customer waiting for my answer. On http://eval.veritas.com/webfiles/dat...8.5_IDR_DS.pdf you have clearly declared that I can use IDR with win2k cd-rom recovery function " For IDR protection of local and remote servers running ...

  1. Dose anyone can comment this?

    Please provide me with some sophisticated solution - my customer waiting for
    my answer.
    On http://eval.veritas.com/webfiles/dat...8.5_IDR_DS.pdf
    you have clearly declared that I can use IDR with win2k cd-rom recovery
    function

    "
    For IDR protection of local and remote servers running Windows 2000:
    VERITAS Backup Exec for Windows NT/Windows 2000 v8.0 (2)
    VERITAS Backup Exec for Windows NT/Windows 2000 v8.5 (1)

    (1) Diskettes, CD-RW, bootable tape
    (2) Diskettes only
    "

    Best Regards,