bootable tape with NW5 - Veritas

This is a discussion on bootable tape with NW5 - Veritas ; Hi ! When i have recover my novell 5 (with sp5) with IDR (but i dont use Open File ), backupexec dont recover the backup exec directory in sys... ( I have the backupexec files in the netfiles.ini) I also ...

  1. bootable tape with NW5

    Hi !

    When i have recover my novell 5 (with sp5) with IDR (but i dont use Open
    File ), backupexec dont recover the backup exec directory in sys... ( I have
    the backupexec files in the netfiles.ini) I also uses bootable tape (one
    button). I have copy the bacupexe directory from sys to my win 98...
    then when i make a disaster recovery i copy the backupexec back to sys.....
    or i re install backupexec...... I want when i recover from a bootable tape
    that the backup exec directory also shold be restored at the same time...

    se u

    naJ

  2. Re: bootable tape with NW5

    Hi !

    oki doki.... i have solved this my self....
    not so tricky.....
    i had not read the BE book enugh ..........(!!!!!) (aarghhh)

    se u

    jan

    "naj" skrev i meddelandet news:3a01e50b@hronntp01....
    > Hi !
    >
    > When i have recover my novell 5 (with sp5) with IDR (but i dont use Open
    > File ), backupexec dont recover the backup exec directory in sys... ( I

    have
    > the backupexec files in the netfiles.ini) I also uses bootable tape (one
    > button). I have copy the bacupexe directory from sys to my win 98...
    > then when i make a disaster recovery i copy the backupexec back to

    sys.....
    > or i re install backupexec...... I want when i recover from a bootable

    tape
    > that the backup exec directory also shold be restored at the same time...
    >
    > se u
    >
    > naJ

+ Reply to Thread