I ran Disaster Recovery when I first received it and had no problems. It
created 2 Windows Startup Disks and then backed up my system.

On rerunning the program, DR now chokes on the 2nd Startup Disk. It calls
the Add/Remove/Create Startup disk program (windows), creates Disk 1, and
then Veritas returns saying something like: Error on backup disk. Disk is
full or Write Protected.". It then cancels out back to the Create Windows
Startup Disk program.

I've reformatted my disks and ran them through the Windows Startup Disk
program without any problem. The only problem occurs when trying to create
the Startup Disks through the Veritas DR program.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,

Buz Overbeck