Partition not found - Veritas

This is a discussion on Partition not found - Veritas ; Hello Everytime when i try to restore my filserver (HP NetServer E60)with the idr disks the following error message appears when the third disk is done: the partition on the harddrive which has been prepared by the ms dos part ...

  1. Partition not found

    Hello

    Everytime when i try to restore my filserver (HP NetServer E60)with the idr
    disks the following error message appears when the third disk is done:

    the partition on the harddrive which has been prepared by the ms dos part
    of the installation can not be found..

    Does somebody have a solution ?
    Thanks !!

    best regards

    Marcel

  2. Re: Partition not found

    Sorry, I cant be of any help here Marcel, I have an identical issue with a
    Fujitsu server and will follow this thread closely.

    Bill Lewis
    Surrey, UK.

    "Marcel" wrote in message news:39ae40bd$1@hronntp01....

    > Hello
    >
    > Everytime when i try to restore my filserver (HP NetServer E60)with the

    idr
    > disks the following error message appears when the third disk is done:
    >
    > the partition on the harddrive which has been prepared by the ms dos part
    > of the installation can not be found..
    >
    > Does somebody have a solution ?
    > Thanks !!
    >
    > best regards