VOLLIB missing - Veritas

This is a discussion on VOLLIB missing - Veritas ; I have installed IDR 8.5 on a Netware 4.11 with nw4sp8a installed. When I enter "bedr -b -a" to create the IDR diskettes, I get a "VOLLIB failed to load" (because it's missing) error. What's causing this and how can ...

  1. VOLLIB missing

    I have installed IDR 8.5 on a Netware 4.11 with nw4sp8a installed. When
    I enter "bedr -b -a" to create the IDR diskettes, I get a "VOLLIB failed
    to load" (because it's missing) error. What's causing this and how can I
    get around it? Thanks.
    Ray

  2. Re: VOLLIB missing

    Interesting; seems that for Novell 4.11, IDR for 8.5 requires Vollib.nlm
    from the NDK. I would expect product like Backup Exec to either inform you
    that developers software is required and how to get it, or deliver it with
    the product.
    Ray

    srbmore@attglobal.net wrote:

    > I have installed IDR 8.5 on a Netware 4.11 with nw4sp8a installed. When
    > I enter "bedr -b -a" to create the IDR diskettes, I get a "VOLLIB failed
    > to load" (because it's missing) error. What's causing this and how can I
    > get around it? Thanks.
    > Ray

+ Reply to Thread