Disaster Recovery with Backup Exec 8.0 - Veritas

This is a discussion on Disaster Recovery with Backup Exec 8.0 - Veritas ; Does anybody have a clue on how to create disaster recovery disks with Veritas Backup Exec 8.0 on NT Server 4.0 I have been trying it but I keep on getting an error message. Thanks, Boro...

  1. Disaster Recovery with Backup Exec 8.0

    Does anybody have a clue on how to create disaster recovery disks with
    Veritas Backup Exec 8.0 on NT Server 4.0 I have been trying it but I keep
    on getting an error message.

    Thanks,

    Boro

  2. Re: Disaster Recovery with Backup Exec 8.0

    What error message?
    Ray

    boro2000 wrote:

    > Does anybody have a clue on how to create disaster recovery disks with
    > Veritas Backup Exec 8.0 on NT Server 4.0 I have been trying it but I keep
    > on getting an error message.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Boro

+ Reply to Thread