HELP!

I am running Veritas Backup Exec 7.3 Single Server Edition on a Dell server
with Windows NT Server 4 + service pack 6a.

I purchased the IDR option and went through the install process. The license
key is recognised and the option seems to install Ok. When running backup
exec the IDR option in the Tools menu is not greyed out any more, which is
what I would have expected.

Going through the preparation wizard it asks for the Backup Exec Server
which is my machine and then gives the error:

Backup Exec Intelligent Disaster Recovery Option is option not installed on
\\DEATH_STAR

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling until I'm blue in the face with
no joy.

Any Ideas would be much appreciated

Thanks

Richard