Disaster Recovery Option, Add on or not?? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Disaster Recovery Option, Add on or not?? - Veritas ; Do I need to buy and install Backup Exec before I can use the Disaster recovery option. Or can I just buy the Disaster recovery and install it without installing Backup Exec?? Thanx...

  1. Disaster Recovery Option, Add on or not??

    Do I need to buy and install Backup Exec before I can use the Disaster recovery
    option. Or can I just buy the Disaster recovery and install it without installing
    Backup Exec??

    Thanx

  2. Re: Disaster Recovery Option, Add on or not??

    Did you every get an answer to your question?

    Kevinr wrote:

    > Do I need to buy and install Backup Exec before I can use the Disaster recovery
    > option. Or can I just buy the Disaster recovery and install it without installing
    > Backup Exec??
    >
    > Thanx

  3. Re: Disaster Recovery Option, Add on or not??

    Jerry Johnson wrote:
    >Did you every get an answer to your question?
    >
    >Kevinr wrote:
    >
    >> Do I need to buy and install Backup Exec before I can use the Disaster

    recovery
    >> option. Or can I just buy the Disaster recovery and install it without

    installing
    >> Backup Exec??
    >>
    >> Thanx

    Hi,

    the program backup exec must just run on the server. On every backup, the
    program builts files for all servers, run with disaster recovery.

    Schau

+ Reply to Thread