We here testing out IDR. Everything works fine except IIS part of it so far.
We shutdown services, then do backup, then trash the system, then recovery.
The following are errors for IIS part of it according to Event Viewer
1. The Microsoft SMTP Service terminated with the following error: The
system cannot find the path specified.
2. The service metabase path '/LM/SMTPSVC/' could not be opened.
The data is the error code.
3. The World Wide Web Publishing Service service terminated with the following
error: The system cannot find the path specified.
4. The FTP Publishing Service service terminated with the following error:
5. The service metabase path '/LM/W3SVC/' could not be opened. The data
is the error code.
6. The service metabase path '/LM/MSFTPSVC/' could not be opened. The data
is the error code.

We tried to backup with or without services turned off.

Did anyone see these errors?

Thank U!

...Naresh Tailor (973) 724-4586