Using Easy CD Creater - Boot CD - Veritas

This is a discussion on Using Easy CD Creater - Boot CD - Veritas ; Can anyone tell me why my boot CD boots the the A Drive and stops there when I use it? Do I need to add other files to the CD other than the two boot files and the ..iso file? ...

  1. Using Easy CD Creater - Boot CD

    Can anyone tell me why my boot CD boots the the A Drive and stops there when
    I use it?

    Do I need to add other files to the CD other than the two boot files and the
    ..iso file?

    I am trying to do a full restore on my server HD. I created the CD on a
    computer running Win95. The CD does boot up, but all I get is the A: Drive.
    (I do not have a disk in the A: Drive)

    Please Help.

  2. Re: Using Easy CD Creater - Boot CD

    "Dave" wrote:
    >Can anyone tell me why my boot CD boots the the A Drive and stops there

    when
    >I use it?
    >
    >Do I need to add other files to the CD other than the two boot files and

    the
    >..iso file?
    >
    >I am trying to do a full restore on my server HD. I created the CD on a
    >computer running Win95. The CD does boot up, but all I get is the A: Drive.
    >(I do not have a disk in the A: Drive)
    >
    >Please Help.

    Try this:
    Start Easy CD Creator. From the Menu choose File / Open.
    Open directly the Bedrcd.iso. All necessary files are included
    into the ISO even the Server Bootfiles (e.g. Caldera DOS).
    file,
    On my tests the CD was burned automatically.

+ Reply to Thread