Remote IDR recovery hang during tape loading - Veritas

This is a discussion on Remote IDR recovery hang during tape loading - Veritas ; When I tried to recoverd a NT server 4 machine using tape drive located on another server, everything went smoothly prior to the actuall restore, the restore job hang during the tape loading phase (the beginning). Please help me....

  1. Remote IDR recovery hang during tape loading

    When I tried to recoverd a NT server 4 machine using tape drive located on
    another server, everything went smoothly prior to the actuall restore, the
    restore job hang during the tape loading phase (the beginning).

    Please help me.

  2. Re: Remote IDR recovery hang during tape loading

    I noticed a similar problem in my testing. It seemed to me that the screen
    was not updating correctly. From the BE console, I could see the files
    being restored.

    --
    Mike Linkey -- MCSE
    Illinois Commerce Commission

    Ming Ya Zhang wrote in message

    > When I tried to recoverd a NT server 4 machine using tape drive located on
    > another server, everything went smoothly prior to the actuall restore, the
    > restore job hang during the tape loading phase (the beginning).
    >
    > Please help me.

+ Reply to Thread