iomega usb - Veritas

This is a discussion on iomega usb - Veritas ; Has anyone tried using Disaster Recovery or Simple Backup with an iomega 650 USB? Their list of approved devices doesn't include the usb model either as a yes or no. ed...

  1. iomega usb

    Has anyone tried using Disaster Recovery or Simple Backup with an iomega 650
    USB? Their list of approved devices doesn't include the usb model either
    as a yes or no.

    ed

  2. Re: iomega usb

    "Edgard Schwab" wrote:
    >Has anyone tried using Disaster Recovery or Simple Backup with an iomega

    650
    >USB? Their list of approved devices doesn't include the usb model either
    >as a yes or no.
    >
    >ed

    It may work with Simple Backup if it appears as a device but not with Disaster
    Recovery, no Dos level drivers for the Disaster Recovery application

  3. Re: iomega usb

    rusty,

    Thanks. I really don't want to spend the $$ unless I am sure it will do
    what I want. I can't figure out any way to find out unless someone tells
    me here.

    thanks again,

    ed

    rusty wrote in message news:39358333@hronntp01....

    > "Edgard Schwab" wrote:
    > >Has anyone tried using Disaster Recovery or Simple Backup with an iomega

    > 650
    > >USB? Their list of approved devices doesn't include the usb model

    either
    > >as a yes or no.
    > >
    > >ed
    > >

    > It may work with Simple Backup if it appears as a device but not with

    Disaster
    > Recovery, no Dos level drivers for the Disaster Recovery application

+ Reply to Thread