Device not found - Veritas

This is a discussion on Device not found - Veritas ; Just purchased, downloaded, and installed Disaster Recovery. Keep getting error message "The specified device cannot be found. Make sure the device is plugged in and properly configured." I have a Matshiita CD-RW CW-7585 and it is configured properly. There is ...

  1. Device not found

    Just purchased, downloaded, and installed Disaster Recovery. Keep getting
    error message "The specified device cannot be found. Make sure the device
    is plugged in and properly configured."
    I have a Matshiita CD-RW CW-7585 and it is configured properly.
    There is no help file with this software and the Support Web Page tells me
    no documents matched my search.
    Their support phone is not answered. Always busy.
    Need some help on this, please.
    --
    Henry T. Lawrence
    shipmate@worldshare.net

  2. Re: Device not found

    "Henry Lawrence" wrote:
    >Just purchased, downloaded, and installed Disaster Recovery. Keep getting
    >error message "The specified device cannot be found. Make sure the device
    >is plugged in and properly configured."
    >I have a Matshiita CD-RW CW-7585 and it is configured properly.
    >There is no help file with this software and the Support Web Page tells

    me
    >no documents matched my search.
    >Their support phone is not answered. Always busy.
    >Need some help on this, please.
    >--
    >Henry T. Lawrence
    >shipmate@worldshare.net

    I did not see your burner on the device support list for veritas disaster
    recovery, that could be the problem

+ Reply to Thread