Disaster recovery Test - Veritas

This is a discussion on Disaster recovery Test - Veritas ; During the testing of my disaster recovery set i got the following error message. Ref: 0000001C Atempted to access the device at an interupt that is already used. The program then terminates. My system has a DittoMax Internal tape drive ...

  1. Disaster recovery Test

    During the testing of my disaster recovery set i got the following error
    message.

    Ref: 0000001C Atempted to access the device at an interupt that is already
    used.

    The program then terminates.

    My system has a DittoMax Internal tape drive connected to a Ditto Dash DX 4
    mb/s PnP card that is automatically configured to IRQ 10, I/O 340, DMA 3.
    These settings are confirmed when I use the setup utility that is in the
    recovery directory. Every time the configuration is checked by the recovery
    software, it gives me the same error.

    I have a Packard Bell 150Mhz pentium with 48 meg of ram and Windows 98 SE.

    How do I correct this?

  2. Re: Disaster recovery Test

    go into your system bios and turn off the PNP OS option

+ Reply to Thread