Can't boot IDR from CDROM with Compaq array - Veritas

This is a discussion on Can't boot IDR from CDROM with Compaq array - Veritas ; I chose the IDR option to create a iso and burned it to CD. When I attempt to boot the IDR CD I receive an error that cpqarray.sys cannot be found. I have looked on the CD and the file ...

  1. Can't boot IDR from CDROM with Compaq array

    I chose the IDR option to create a iso and burned it to CD. When I attempt
    to boot the IDR CD I receive an error that cpqarray.sys cannot be found.

    I have looked on the CD and the file does exit in the i386 directory.

    Why does this happen and how can it be fixed?

  2. Re: Can't boot IDR from CDROM with Compaq array

    try to burned the iso again. Use a rewritable CD.

    "Doug Ozero" wrote:
    >I chose the IDR option to create a iso and burned it to CD. When I attempt
    >to boot the IDR CD I receive an error that cpqarray.sys cannot be found.
    >
    >I have looked on the CD and the file does exit in the i386 directory.
    >
    >Why does this happen and how can it be fixed?

+ Reply to Thread