NSE over multiple domains - Veritas

This is a discussion on NSE over multiple domains - Veritas ; Hi, I have been looking at the Network Storage Executive program, i was wondering if it is possible to have one master in one domain and a NSE client in a different domain...trusts and everything set up allright. Regards Matthew ...

  1. NSE over multiple domains

    Hi,

    I have been looking at the Network Storage Executive program, i was wondering
    if it is possible to have one master in one domain and a NSE client in a
    different domain...trusts and everything set up allright.

    Regards
    Matthew Millers.

  2. Re: NSE over multiple domains

    My apologies...for the completely wrong newsgroup.

+ Reply to Thread