Disaster Recovery with tape library - Veritas

This is a discussion on Disaster Recovery with tape library - Veritas ; Can I use Disaster Recovery in a Compaq multi-server environment with a central backup server and a Compaq TL891 tape library?...

  1. Disaster Recovery with tape library

    Can I use Disaster Recovery in a Compaq multi-server environment with a central
    backup server and a Compaq TL891 tape library?

  2. Re: Disaster Recovery with tape library

    I guess if you've got Multi-Server Edition with Autoload and IDR options,
    Yes. You'd be performing Remote IDR. See page 147 of the 7.3 Options Manual
    (the second half of the 7.3 Administrator's Guide). Your Veritas re-seller
    will tell you about the licensing implications.

    Ken McNulty

+ Reply to Thread