I am currently running BENT 7.3 rev.2575 with the IDR module.
I have been testing the recovery procees on a Windows NT Server.

The problem I am experiencing is when I try to restore the system I
would
like to restore the orginal drive partions and letters. I run into a
problem
that states that IDR cannot restore to a NTFS drive and I have been
unable
to restore the drives correctly without using the Disk Administrator to
reassign
the drive letters the way I need them to be.

I thought that this version of software was written for NT, If so then
why
all the problems with NTFS.

Please help
Marc