Remote IDR recovery ? Docs - Veritas

This is a discussion on Remote IDR recovery ? Docs - Veritas ; I 've read in the Veritas newsgroups about Remote IDR recovery However I can't find anything about this in the BE 7.3 manual. Can anyone help me with documentation on this topic? TIA Jaap Laay jlaay@wxs.nl...

  1. Remote IDR recovery ? Docs

    I 've read in the Veritas newsgroups about Remote IDR recovery
    However I can't find anything about this in the BE 7.3 manual.
    Can anyone help me with documentation on this topic?

    TIA

    Jaap Laay
    jlaay@wxs.nl

  2. Re: Remote IDR recovery ? Docs

    The 7.3 Manual is actually 2 manuals in one. The Administrator's Manual and
    the Options Manual, which starts about halfway through. Page 147 of the
    Options manual cotains a section "Performing Remote IDR".

    Ken McNulty

+ Reply to Thread