I read your original post and it you had a cell in your brain you would
realize that it is telling you that the DOS ASPI manager is not loaded, or
configured incorrectly. Before you start complaining to Veritas, you should
try talking to Adaptec.

I am sure that your threat to boycott Veritas will make them shiver in their
boots. (idiot)