EV 6.0 - Veritas

This is a discussion on EV 6.0 - Veritas ; Anyone running both journal archiving and mailbox archiving on same instance of EV 6.0? Is this a supported configuration? If not, any pointers to supported config?...

  1. EV 6.0

    Anyone running both journal archiving and mailbox archiving on same instance
    of EV 6.0? Is this a supported configuration? If not, any pointers to supported
    config?

  2. Re: EV 6.0

    I am running with both on the same EV 6.0 server. It was installed and configured
    by a Veritas EV consultant, so I guess its a supported config.

    "Bill" wrote:

    >Anyone running both journal archiving and mailbox archiving on same instance
    >of EV 6.0? Is this a supported configuration? If not, any pointers to

    supported
    >config?

+ Reply to Thread