Version 6 OWA - Veritas

This is a discussion on Version 6 OWA - Veritas ; Any have issues with Enterpise Vault 6 and the OWA icons not showing for send to vault and restore from vault? The setup is Windows 2003/Exchange 2003 with a single front end server and clustered backend servers. I also looked ...

  1. Version 6 OWA

    Any have issues with Enterpise Vault 6 and the OWA icons not showing for send
    to vault and restore from vault? The setup is Windows 2003/Exchange 2003
    with a single front end server and clustered backend servers. I also looked
    for the evbuttons.js file and can't find it. Thanks!

  2. Re: Version 6 OWA

    I found the solution. Pasted below....

    That usually happens when your SMTP domain is different from your Windows
    domain. i.e. you log into a domain called logindomain and your email address
    is email.com. You need to run this command and specify your SMTP domain.

    Cscript backend2000setup.wsf /regform /dnsdomainsmtp domain of the system
    mailbox)

    "Jarian" wrote:

    >Any have issues with Enterpise Vault 6 and the OWA icons not showing for

    send
    >to vault and restore from vault? The setup is Windows 2003/Exchange 2003
    >with a single front end server and clustered backend servers. I also looked
    >for the evbuttons.js file and can't find it. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread