We just upgraded from EV5 to EV6 and now we can forward shortcuts in Outlook.
However, we're unable to forward archived emails in OWA 2003. It says that
forwarding is not available for archived items.

This means that people can't foward the majority of their emails when using
OWA... Simply put, this sucks.

Is something wrong with our front-end/back-end KVS components or is this
just a product limitation? If it is a product limitation, is it planning
on being addressed in any coming service packs?

Also, when is 6.0 SP1 going to be available?