Vault 6.0 Download - Veritas

This is a discussion on Vault 6.0 Download - Veritas ; I am having the most difficult time with locating items on this website! Can someone help or direct me to a specific location where I can download version 6.0 EV? Also, can someone tell me if you can now forward ...

  1. Vault 6.0 Download

    I am having the most difficult time with locating items on this website! Can
    someone help or direct me to a specific location where I can download version
    6.0 EV?

    Also, can someone tell me if you can now forward archived items without opening
    them first?

    Thanks,
    Paul

  2. Re: Vault 6.0 Download

    Paul,

    unless the policy has changed unannounced (entirely possible) Symantec don't
    have EV6 available for download and you have to request a CD from them.

    The EV6 client fixes the forwarding issue.

    Cheers

    David
    http://www.UDStech.com

+ Reply to Thread