OWA5.5 Problem - Veritas

This is a discussion on OWA5.5 Problem - Veritas ; hi all I have some problem about EV6 integrate to OWA 5.5, the attachment cannot show and retrieve, pls help me to fix it. IIS Security setting -- Basic Authentication + Windows NT Challenge/Response. When I clear the Windows NT ...

  1. OWA5.5 Problem

    hi all

    I have some problem about EV6 integrate to OWA 5.5, the attachment cannot
    show and retrieve, pls help me to fix it. IIS Security setting -- Basic
    Authentication + Windows NT Challenge/Response.
    When I clear the Windows NT Challenge/Response box, the error message will
    change to 500 error(interal server error)

    Thx

  2. Re: OWA5.5 Problem

    attached the screen shot
    "Jason" wrote in message news:437422cf@ROSASTDMZ05....
    > hi all
    >
    > I have some problem about EV6 integrate to OWA 5.5, the attachment cannot
    > show and retrieve, pls help me to fix it. IIS Security setting -- Basic
    > Authentication + Windows NT Challenge/Response.
    > When I clear the Windows NT Challenge/Response box, the error message will
    > change to 500 error(interal server error)
    >
    > Thx

  3. Re: OWA5.5 Problem

+ Reply to Thread