OWA2003 Shortcut? - Veritas

This is a discussion on OWA2003 Shortcut? - Veritas ; We cannot seem the see the correct shortcut icon when viewing archived items in OWA2003? Can you tell me where I can get the 3 control files mentioned in earlier posts? I have tried to locate them but cannot seem ...

  1. OWA2003 Shortcut?

    We cannot seem the see the correct shortcut icon when viewing archived items
    in OWA2003?

    Can you tell me where I can get the 3 control files mentioned in earlier
    posts?
    I have tried to locate them but cannot seem to find them on the CD or on
    these newsgroups.

    Thanks

    martin

  2. Re: OWA2003 Shortcut?

    I always get them from support. They should be on the CD, agreed, but support
    can help.

    "Martin" wrote:
    >We cannot seem the see the correct shortcut icon when viewing archived items

    >in OWA2003?
    >
    >Can you tell me where I can get the 3 control files mentioned in earlier

    >posts?
    >I have tried to locate them but cannot seem to find them on the CD or on

    >these newsgroups.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >martin

+ Reply to Thread