Restoring to a pst file - Veritas

This is a discussion on Restoring to a pst file - Veritas ; Hello, According to thhe help in the Web application , if enabled by the administrator a user can restore his archived iten to a pst file. My question is the following, I'm the administrator and how can I enable this ...

  1. Restoring to a pst file

    Hello,
    According to thhe help in the Web application , if enabled by the administrator
    a user can restore his archived iten to a pst file.
    My question is the following, I'm the administrator and how can I enable
    this for the user? I search trough all the doc and I didn't find the answer,
    probably I overlooked it.
    Thanks

  2. Re: Restoring to a pst file

    Use Archive Exoplorer. Right click on the item and pick Copy to Folder.
    Use the Choose Folder option.

    You can do the same thing thru the search I think.

    David

  3. Re: Restoring to a pst file

    Thanks for your answer David but you explain how an user can do it.
    But what I want to know is how as an Administrator I can allow it.

    Thanks
    Minkamau

    "David" <1@2.com> wrote:

    >Use Archive Exoplorer. Right click on the item and pick Copy to Folder.

    >Use the Choose Folder option.
    >
    >You can do the same thing thru the search I think.
    >

    >David

  4. Re: Restoring to a pst file

    minkamau,

    ok - it's here :--> http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/273104.htm